HLT-362V Week 1 Exercise 27 Questions to Be Graded
Applied Statistics for Health Care Professionals – What Is Statistics and Why It Is Important to Health Sciences?
Grand Canyon University
Use MS Word to complete “Questions to be Graded: Exercise 27” in Statistics for Nursing Research: A Workbook for Evidence-Based Practice. Submit your work in SPSS by copying the output and pasting into the Word document. In addition to the SPSS output, please include explanations of the results where appropriate.
1. What is the mean age of the sample data?
2. What percentage of patients never used tobacco?
3. What is the standard deviation for age?
4. Are there outliers among the values of age?
5. What is the range of age values?
6. What percentage of patients were taking in?iximab?
7. What percentage of patients had rheumatoid arthritis as their primary diagnosis?
8. What percentage of patients had irritable bowel syndrome as their primary diagnosis?
9. What is the 95% CI for age?
10. What percentage of patients had psoriatic arthritis as their primary diagnosis?